Linda Poelzl is a Certified Sexological Bodyworker (CSB) since 2003. She is certified through the State of California Department of Education under the auspices of the Institute for Advanced Study of Human Sexuality.
This is somatic sex education which helps clients to increase awareness of their sexuality, and use their sexual energy for healing and transformation.
Clients come in with various goals such as:
- a desire to enhance enjoyment of their sexuality
- help with overcoming shame and inhibition
- improving their sexual functioning
- increasing pleasure during masturbation or partner sex.
Linda helps her clients clarify their goals and designs a program based on the client's specific needs. Most clients start with a series of 2-5 sessions and then work with what they have learned. Clients may then return for individual sessions as needed.
To find out more click here: http://sexologicalbodyworkers.org/what-is
Linda works with individuals, couples and groups. She utilizes the following modalities in her practice and has listed them below in detail with their benefits:
• Pelvic Release Massage
• Anal & Prostate Massage
• Masturbation coaching for women and men
• Taoist erotic massage with breathwork
• Sensual/erotic touch training for couples
• Sex Coaching for couples
Description of Modalities
Pelvic Release Massage
This massage involves techniques for releasing tension and pain in the pelvic area.
Potential benefits of pelvic release massage:
• It may help reduce pain in the pelvic area
• Some clients report a feeling of more "space" and ease of movement after bodywork
• A nice way to warm-up for an erotic massage, masturbation or lovemaking
• It may help release areas of chronic tension
• It may be erotically pleasurable
• Like any type of massage therapy, it can promote better circulation and body awareness.
Anal & Prostate Massage
Includes pleasurable and therapeutic techniques for anal massage, both internal and external—for women and men. It also employs specific strokes for massage of the male prostate—for health and pleasure.
Benefits of Anal and Prostate Massage:
• Relaxing the anus often leads to deeper full-body relaxation.
• Sensitive and gentle anal massage may help soothe hemorrhoids.
• When combined with genital massage, anal massage may heighten erotic pleasure.
• For men, prostate massage often feels good and can be beneficial for prostate health.
Linda coaches clients in achieving more pleasure and a different relationship to their bodies during solo sex.
Benefits of masturbation coaching may include:
• Learning new techniques for enhancing self-pleasuring sessions, including: breathwork, movement, self-massage, other erotic self-pleasuring techniques and strokes
• Clients may begin to understand and heal shame around masturbation and achieve a better acceptance of themselves and their sexuality
• Clients may feel encouraged and supported in expressing their sexuality through self-pleasuring and feel assisted in overcoming inhibitions to pleasure
Taoist Erotic Massage
Guiding the client in breathing techniques while applying various forms of erotic touch.
Benefits of erotic massage may include:
• When combined with conscious breathing during a Taoist Erotic Massage (TEM), it may assist the client in achieving a high state of arousal,circulate sexual energy throughout their whole body and lead to an altered state of consciousness, followed by a feeling of blissful relaxation. Full-body orgasms may occur, or orgasmic sensations may be felt in other parts of the body (i.e. scalp, chest, nipples).
• Men may learn more ejaculatory control by focusing on breathing and relaxing while receiving constant, varied genital stimulation.
• Women may experience awareness and more pleasure in all the parts of their vulva, vagina, and g-spot areas.
Sex Coaching for Couples
Coaching couples in techniques and attitudes that may help them achieve a more satisfying experience in their lovemaking.
Benefits of Sex Coaching may include:
• Couples may learn techniques and attitudes for enhancing their sexual enjoyment.
• Couples receive expert assistance that may help them resolve specific sexual dysfunctions (i.e. difficulty with orgasms, premature ejaculation, difficulty achieving erection, lack of interest in sex).
• Learning sensual massage skills that may enhance lovemaking.
• Learning how to wake up your hands and enhance the sensitivity of your touch.
• Learning sensual techniques that may be applied to the whole body, as well as specific erotic
• Learning to be more present with your partner and savor the moment, allowing for deeper intimacy.
For more information or to arrange for an appointment, please email: Poelzl@earthlink.net
Sexological bodywork - Jeff A. 5/16/15
Linda Poelzl brings over a quarter century of experience to her work along with a multidisciplinary perspective. My own work with Linda was formally classified as sexological bodywork but many other arts went to form that whole. I found Linda sympathetic, warm, caring, and very concerned with the headspace and emotional well-being of her clients. Within her legal and personal limits she was very accommodating to both my overall goal(s) and to whatever I might need to move closer to them each session. Linda makes frequent well-being check ins with her clients and asks if changes are needed as well. You will always feel that you have her full attention. She is a true healer and genuinely wants to help.
To work most effectively with Linda you should have a clear idea of what you are trying to achieve before meeting her. She will then channel her knowledge and intuition through the filter of whatever discipline\methodology the two of you are choosing to use to reach your goal. Also, feel free to ask questions and make requests. Not all such requests will be possible, however, if she is able to do so she will make every effort to accommodate her techniques to your overall goal.
She and I practiced a number of processes to improve my performance/interaction with other women. I now feel more confident in these areas. Linda is also very intuitive and works very hard to keep her clients in the moment rather than in their heads.